- Log in to your JacPLUS bookshelf and select your Jacaranda learnON 2019 title.
- Move your cursor to the left-hand side of your screen to expand the main menu.
- Select Assignments.
- Select Create.
- Select a topic or multiple topics.
- Select a subtopic or multiple subtopics.
- Select SHOW QUESTIONS.
- Select a filter drop-down and then select APPLY FILTER to refine your search results.
Differentiation: Filter by difficulty levels across all proficiency strands for vertical learning.
Difficulty: Filter by difficulty for horizontal learning.
Proficiency: This filter shows the questions associated with the skills. Choose between Fluency, Understanding, Reasoning or Problem solving.
Note: The filters you can apply vary for each subject.
- Select an arrow to expand a question.
- Select a question checkbox for any questions you wish to assign.
- Scroll to the bottom of the list of questions and select a page number to navigate to additional questions if available.
- Select Review when you have finished selecting questions.
- Select and drag any questions into presentation order.
- Select Assign.
- Name your assignment.
- Select PRACTICE if you would like to record student results separate to assignments for marks.
- Select ASSESSMENT if you would like to record student results for marks. Skip to step 20 if you chose ASSESSMENT.
- Select a feedback release policy to determine when students receive their feedback for both an Answer and a Solution/Sample response.
- Select how many attempts you would like each student to have for each question.
Note: This is not available if you have selected to show an Answer or Solution/Sample response to students On student finishing assignment or On assignment due date or Never in the Feedback release policy.
- ASSESSMENT ONLY: The default selection is to allow you to release assignment results when ready for students to receive Answers and Solutions/Sample responses. To provide answers and solutions outside the application in class, select Never.
- Select the class(es) that you would like to assign to.
- Select the class expand arrow if you would like to assign to specific students in the class. Uncheck any students you do not wish to include in this assignment.
- Select an Available date and time if you would not like students to receive the assignment immediately. You can adjust this date for each student using the corresponding row.
- Select a Due date and time. You can adjust this date for each student using the corresponding row.
- Select Assign.
- Teacher navigation
- Reporting and Results
- iPad / Tablet
- Teacher assignments
- Teacher resources
- Known issues / Troubleshooting