For login issues:
- Double check that you are entering the correct username and/or password. Your JacPLUS username is the email address that you registered with your account.
- If you have multiple JacPLUS accounts, you might be mixing up the username and passwords.
- Type in your username and password manually, instead of using copy and paste or letting your browser auto-fill the username or password fields.
- Make sure there are no blank spaces at the start or the end of your username or password.
- Passwords are case-sensitive so if you have any capital letters in your password, remember to enter these capitals.
- Do not use the Remember me function if you are having trouble logging in - it might be remembering the incorrect details previously entered.
- If you have forgotten your JacPLUS password, use the Forgotten password? feature from the JacPLUS homepage; JacPLUS will then email you with a link to reset your password.
- For more information and step-by-step guidance on changing a forgotten password, please click here.
For digital product issues (after logging in):
- Try logging out of your JacPLUS account and logging back in
- Close your browser and re-open your browser.
- Close all extra browser tabs.
- Clear your cache / temporary internet files & cookies – this can often help any loading issues by refreshing your browser
- For more information and step-by-step guidance on clearing your cache, please click here.
- Try a different browser.
- For more information on JacPLUS system requirements and recommended browsers, please click here.