To create a JacPLUS account:
Please note: It is important to use a valid email address so that the Forgot password? feature can assist you.
- Go to www.JacPLUS.com.au
- Select the green Create Account button on the right side of your screen.
- Select your Role.
- Select a State for your school.
- Select a School type.
Note: If you selected something other than School, please now select CONTINUE and skip to step 8.
- Start typing your school's name and then select it from the expanded options.
Note: If you can't find your school, select Can't find your school? and then manually type in your school's name and address.
- Select CONTINUE.
- Type in your First name, Last name, Email, Retype email, Password and Retype password.
- Check the box to indicate that you have read and accept the licence agreement.
- Select CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Select CONFIRM & PROCEED.
How do I log in to my JacPLUS account?
How do I add JacPLUS digital products to my bookshelf?