How to hide and un-hide a title:
- Select the small grey ‘x’ that appears beneath the title you want to hide.
- A pop-up box will ask ‘are you sure your wish to hide this title from your bookshelf?’ – select OK.
- The book will disappear from your bookshelf. You will notice that on the right of your bookshelf it will now say ‘Show 1 hidden title’ with a check-box.
- If you wish to retrieve your hidden title/s, select this check-box.
- Select the ‘+’ plus sign beneath the title to add this back to your bookshelf.
- A pop-up box will ask ‘are you sure you wish to return this title to your bookshelf?’ – select OK.
- Your title will be returned to your bookshelf.
Note: The text of the ‘Show hidden books check box’ displays the number of hidden books under the current filter selections. Example: If you have 3 hidden titles for Maths, and your bookshelf was filtered to show only Science titles, it would not tell you that you had any hidden titles for that filter selection.