In order to successfully connect to your teacher, it is essential that:
- you know your teacher’s JacPLUS email address
- your teacher has created a JacPLUS account
- your teacher has registered the teacher edition of the product that you are using.
If you fail to connect to your teacher you will receive instant on-screen feedback — an error message stating ‘Teacher not found’. This message could be due to one or more of the following:
- using the incorrect email address for your teacher
- your teacher has not yet created a JacPLUS account
- your teacher has created a JacPLUS account but has not yet registered their teacher edition of the product being used.
Note: If you have used the correct email address and your teacher has a JacPLUS account but has yet to register their teacher edition of the product you are using, then your teacher will receive an automatically generated email message stating that you have attempted connection. This email message will remind your teacher to register their product to enable your connection.
If you are still having difficulties connecting with your teacher, please contact our friendly Customer Support team on 1800 JACPLUS (522 7587) or email@example.com.
How do I connect to my teacher?