If your new product does not appear, or it appears as if the code isn’t working, it could be due to one or more of the reasons below.
The code has been used by another user.
- Are you the second owner of the product? To find out if your registration code has been used previously, enter your registration code into our JacPLUS registration code online page.
- If you are the second owner of a registration code from a physical textbook, you will receive 'lite' access to the eBook. Lite access means that you will see the online content only, but you will not be able to access any of the supplementary digital resources. You will have to upgrade your eBook product at an extra cost to gain full access to the digital resources. To purchase the upgrade for your product, click on the 'Upgrade' button found on your product on your bookshelf. Read more...
- If you are the second owner of a registration code from a digital-only product, you will have to renew your access to the product by purchasing another subscription to the digital product. Read more...
You have another JacPLUS account in which you have already used the registration code.
- If you are unable to transfer the title yourself please ring the Customer Service team on 1800 JACPLUS (522 7587) or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: If you decide to send an email, please be sure to specify which account you wish to remain active.
The code has been entered incorrectly.
- Check and double-check that you have entered the correct code.
- Remove any spaces in the code.
Remember: Your registration code is case sensitive.
You did not accept the terms and conditions.
- After you have entered the registration code you need to accept the terms and conditions to move forward in the process.
You are not connected to the internet.
- Check your internet connection.
- Check your computer's proxy settings.
You already have the title in your Bookshelf.
- Wait until your current licence for the title has expired before adding your new registration code.
If you are still having trouble registering your product/title or using your registration code, please contact our Customer Service team on 1800 JACPLUS (522 7587) or email@example.com.
How do I create a JacPLUS Account?
How do I log in to my JacPLUS Account?
How do I add JacPLUS digital products to my bookshelf?